Can laser therapy help me?
Laser therapy can be used across a diverse and wide range of conditions;
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain - Low back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Inflammation and swelling - Acute or long-term conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Soft tissue injuries - Muscle, tendon and ligament strains.
- Tendon injuries - Tendonitis and tendinopathies.
- Joint pain - Overuse and arthritis.
- Sports and repetitive stress injuries
- Headaches - Tension and cervicogenic headaches.
Also an effective treatment for;
- Plantar fasciitis
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Deep oedema/congestion
- Venous ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Burns, wounds and visible scarring
- Sub-dermal adhesions
We are able to offer treatments across the North-West in a number of settings, including our clinic locations (Rishton, Bury and Clitheroe), home visits or in your workplace.
Prices depend on treatment location and number of areas being treated, but we always offer treatment at the lowest price possible!